Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bachelorette Party!

Part 1 in a series from my brother's wedding! The bachelorette party was actually last weekend, but it has obviously been a busy week.
We had a lot of fun. We started out at the bride's parents house for a passion party and drank and played "Never have I ever..." then we went out to a couple of bars and then we went to Steak-N-Shake. I didn't get home until 4:45 am!! YIKES! I was exhausted the next day. Actually I am not sure if I have recovered still. But we had a lot of fun. I drank a little bit before we went out (there were two DDs) but I only had 2 shots while we were out. Actually no one really got drunk. Well except for one girl, but it was a friend of a friend. The bride had fun and she had a little spinner button that we had guys spinning. Nothing too crazy, just "dance with me", "flirt with me", "give me a buck", "tell me a secret", etc. My legs were actually sore the next day because of the dancing. It has been a long time since I have gone to a bar like that, actually about a year.
Hope and her mom playing with one of the "toys"

a group picture minus me at the bar.

me and Anupa dancing

taking a shot with the bride and my sister.

No comments: