Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Please Pray

Please go to this website and read the story of this poor little boy, Kaleb and his family. Kaleb's story He is suffering from Shaken Baby Syndrome and is struggling everyday. Please send this family your prayers and thoughts. They need them everyday. If you go to her friends list and click on the second friend the story of what happened is right there. Basically though she left Kaleb with a sitter and when she picked him up, he was lifeless. The sitter is being charged. I thank God everyday-even the rough ones-that I am able to be a stay at home mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so sad, i can't even imagine. :(

Katie said...

I followed the link to that site & read the story. It was awful what happened, but inspiring to see the support from others. I'll continue checking up on them.

When I was in law school I sat in on a murder trial involving a shaken baby case. I'll never forget that. The little girl's name was Ciara. The man who shook her (the mother's boyfriend) was convicted.