Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 16, 2007

And Then....

On Friday we had a relaxed day and didn't do much of anything...which I think everyone needed. Then on Saturday was Tony's brother, Jeffrey's graduation party. Nothing too exciting but Rece enjoyed the cake and Carmine enjoyed a snooze in the sun!




And on Saturday we had a double date night! Doesn't happen too often anymore! We went to a comedy club where we had dinner first. The comedian was really funny. I think everyone needed a good laugh and had a really good time. But I know the morning came way too soon!!




Stay tuned for all the details about the surprise party...as soon as I get the pictures from my brother!

1 comment:

Beth said...

You both look so nice! I am glad you got to go out and have fun too! :o) Maybe some day we can have a triple day again!!! I hope all is well!