Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Weekly Weigh In

Weight-145 (0/-10 total)
Thigh-21.5 in. (0/-1 total)
Hips-40 in. (-.5/-2 total)
Waist-36.25 (0/-2.75 total)
Chest-37.5 (0/-1.75 total)
Upper arm-10.75 (-.25/-.5 total)

So, not much progress this week, but I am ok with that because I felt like I had a horrible week with exercising and eating so I was just happy not to gain! I am trying to do better with my eating but it is still not as important to me as working out. I don't want to worry too much about it because the extra calories I need for Carmine, but the few things I have implemented for myself is no pop-that has been since Carmine has been born, I don't eat past 8:30 pm-that has just been the last week or so, I eat on a salad plate at home-that has been since before Carmine was born, and when we eat out I eat only about half of my dinner and bring the rest home-that has also only been in the last week. However, I do eat when I am hungry, I don't limit myself just because I may think I have eaten too much. Breastfeeding is more important than weight loss right now. Once Carmine is on solids also then I will be able to do a LITTLE more, but that won't be for a while.

No comments: