Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Gymnastics



We had our second preview class for Rece's gymnastics last night. Except this time we took pictures because I was there! We had a lot of fun. This class was only 45 minutes long as opposed to an hour. We had fun last night, but we are going to go with the first class we tried. Last night all we did was 3 different obstacle courses. We really didn't work on any specific skills which was more of what I was looking for. Maybe once he is a little more sure of himself he would like this one better. And this class was a little too structured for his personality. And the other class only has one class going on at a time so we wouldn't have to worry about him getting trampled by a bigger kid. Tony said he appeared to have more fun at the other class also. This gym has a younger class that looks like it would be more similar to the other class at the other gym we tried, but that one was for 12 mo. to 23 mo. so I would rather him be in a class for kids his age. The session starts next week and lasts 9 weeks so I hope he has fun. It will be Wednesdays from 6-7. So we are going to try to have my mom come so we can both participate but if she can't then we will both still be there.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

just reading your sidebar... how funny is it that Haleigh says everything is "green" too! her next guess is always purple.

Tonia said...

His next guess is always red!

Chasity said...

Looks like a great time with the classes...I'll definitely be calling for more details I've been looking into them for Conner. Great job Rece!!!

Beth said...

That looks like so much fun! I think I just might have to look into that for Averie! :o) She'd love to run around and play on that kind of stuff!