Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Catch Up!

It takes forever to upload pictures onto here with dial up so I just never have enough time during the day anymore. So here is the last week...
Some eating....
Carmine sampling a banana! He wasn't so sure about it just like the babyfood. We have tried avacado, banana, rice cereal, mango and apple and he really just doesn't care about any of them. Oh well, I am still nursing 5-6 times in a 24 hour period, so he is getting plenty of food.
And Rece after some yummy corn, just about the only veggie I can get him to eat.
And some playtime...
Beth, Averie and Baylor came down and spent a couple of days with us. We have kind of gone from taking Averie and Rece's picture to taking Baylor and Carmine's. They are a little more cooperative!
A new milestone...
He started doing this on the 10th! He can't fall on his butt gracefully yet, but he stood there long enough for me to take about 7 pictures and then some.
And the state fair...
We rode on 2 rides. This one can spin if you spin the wheel in the center. We ended up riding with 2 boys about 8. So of course they wanted to spin. We let them for a little bit, but I think Rece started feeling it, so we had to put it to a stop. He liked them and wanted more afterwards but we moved on to more eating.
Rece and I shared an elephant ear and of course he loved it.
Then we went into the petting zoo. He really liked feeding the baby goats carrots. Carmine just kinda hung out in the stroller the whole time and was a good sport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the picture of mommy eating the elephant ear?

Beth said...

YUM! Elephant ear...that sounds sooo good!

Averie has sat backwards this week in Baylor's seat b/c I keep forgetting (or am being lazy) to put her seat back in after washing it last weekend! She thinks she is so cool riding backwards...and the seat says 5-30 lbs. rear facing, so I guess it is okay!!

Did you find Baylor's teething blanket with the animals on it and the chewy corners? And I think I forgot my cd... :o) Can't wait to see you guys soon!!