Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 21, 2007

Recap

Well our phone line has been down since Friday, so no computer until now!
Carmine had his 4 month check up today. He is tiny still!! He is 12 lbs. 9.5 oz. and 24 in. Which means he didn't grow at all in length and only gained 6.5 oz! But the pediatrician isn't worried so neither am I. He is still thriving and happy.
Does he laugh? check
Does he reach to grab things? Check
Does he put things in his mouth? check
And the doctor is still fine, even encouraging, about me waiting until at least 6 months to start solids. He did get 4 shots today an of course cried but he seems to be ok.

WEEKLY WEIGH IN:
Weight-138 (-1/-17)
Thigh-20.5 (-.25/-2)
Hips-38 (-.5/-4)
Waist-33.25 (-.25/-5.75)
Chest-36 (-.5/-3.25)
Upper arm-10.5 (-.25/-.75)
Not bad. I am having a little trouble keeping my motivation up. I ended the LifePoints challenge that I was doing with my mom. We won!!! And overall I was the biggest loser. So that was great and that was by no means the reason I started working out. But I have a competitive streak and that was helping it along. I try to get up at 5:30 to work out. It is the only consistent time I have to do and the only garunteed time. And the thing is is that I feel so much better through the day when that happens. But, that 5:30 comes pretty quickly especially if you have a child waking in the middle of the night (or two). They generally both sleep through the night but occasionally Carmine wakes to eat. And lately Rece has been having issues with pee and poo so he occasionally wakes at night! But I really want to get back on track. Hopefully tomorrow, but right now I have a cold and slightly sore throat. So we will see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon!

- Jon
- Daddy Detective
- www.daddydetective.com