Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 8, 2007

G.G.


This is Rece and Carmine's Great-Great-Grandma! Not many people can say they have one of those!! She is turning 90 this year and while she isn't exactly running around I think she is doing pretty good for a 90 year old. Her mind is still very much there. But this week she hurt her leg. She has already broken this leg 3 times. But she is getting out of the hospital soon, maybe today. And she is going to be moving into an assisted living facility. For the last few years she has been living with my mom and then for the last few months, since my mom moved in with us, she has lived with my grandma and grandpa. So really all of this is a blessing in disquise. She will be so much happier in an assisted living facility with people around her own age.


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY CONNER!!!!

1 comment:

Chasity said...

Thank you so much!!! I am making him an appointment for next week at Kiddie Kandids...I'm so excited!! :0)